-> Our Work
-> Project Case Studies
High definition play!
- Timeline: 3 months
- Client: Millimetre Wave Group at University of St Andrews
- Value: £2k
- Aim: How do you explain resolution to people without a TV, monitor or video camera? We were to develop small portable, table-top interactives to aid the discussion of resolution
- What we did: An interactive exhibit kit built to help users understand about resolution is based on the age old pin board system. Various shapes allow people of all ages to explore how differences in resolution (i.e. pin size in this case) can effect the image that they can produce. On the larger pins, some shapes are unrecognisable.
- External Link to Project Website: http://www.vision4thefuture.org.uk
- External Link to Client's Website: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~mmwave/
FifeX Ltd is a registered company in Scotland SC246468, copyright ©2006 FifeX Ltd. All rights reserved
:: about us
:: our work